E-Lights, extinguishers, and even kitchen suppression. We truly do it all. We strictly enforce the latest NFPA standards on our technicians to ensure your assets are protected.
On every yearly extinguisher inspection we check the manufacture date, ensure the container is properly pressurized, then identify and perform any 5, 6, or 12 year maintenance.
On every 6 moth kitchen inspection we perform trip test to ensure your system is 100% functional.
- 24/7 emergency response, we’ll have you back up and running in no time.
- 6 month kitchen suppression inspection and tagging.
- Yearly fire extinguisher inspection and tagging.
- Yearly Emergency light inspections and tagging (depending on local regulations)
- Fire extinguisher 6 yr & 12 yr extinguisher maintenance (5 yr for K class extinguishers)
- Kitchen Suppression regular maintenance (Recharge and hydro-static testing)
- Fire Marshall wet and dry tests.
All our technicians use Service Trade to ensure smooth and timely dispatch. Service Trade offers comprehensive reports based on our technician’s visit. With instant access to electronic records, you can browse your report before our technician even makes it back to his truck.
Technician accountability, with validation tools built into ServiceTrade you can see for yourself, we won’t waste a minute of your time.
Avoid compliance issues, with rich, detailed history of all work performed. From Photographs to audio memos, you’ll have an in-depth history of any inspections or repairs.